So if you see me will you just drive on by?
Or will I catch the twinkle inside your eye?
And if you want me, well I guess I want you
Oh pretty baby, how could you?
((“That bull is sick of everyone’s bullshit”, *badum SSHH*… Fredwin told me to say that))
dave could fly but he wanted an excuse to hold hands（⌒▽⌒）
i can watch this for hours
fuck you and your steady hand :’(
sorry for the porn
this is so soothing
dualfang commission for xwatchdog~
don’t even get me started on how bad i felt for Mjölnir during this part of the movie. the poor hammer had no fucking idea where to go.
i miss eridan
The world is in dire need of more Humanstuck Sawtooth.
yee sawtooth is gr8 man
Fashion Wonderland: Tony Ward f/w 2013-2014
top left, bottom left and bottom right please
me at night: ”Tomorrow I will wear something nice!”
One of the best visual representations of the double standards subjected to all women on a daily basis. Reconsider the next time you toss about the words in column 3.
When ur friends are making fun about stuff you are secretly insecure about
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.